- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Set on a large private block bordering bush reserve, this comfortable family home enjoys peace, quiet and the many great benefits of living in the vibrant and community village of Federal. This North East facing home enjoys morning sunlight over the long yard dotted with fruit trees and veggie gardens.
The large open plan living, dining and kitchen area features hardwood floors, high vaulted ceilings and a fireplace, and opens onto a generous wrap around deck and in-ground salt water heated pool. With the well thought-out position of the home, there is plenty of room within the garden to manage self sufficient veggies, room for kids to play and entertaining guests.
* In-ground heated swimming pool with landscaped gardens
* Pavillion style private and generous master suite and ensuite
* High vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and central fireplace
* Private position within a quiet cul-de-sac
* Dozen mature fruit trees, many varieties ready to pick in summer
* Large 1,507 sqm block
* Garden Shed, kids cubby house, double lock up garage and under-house storage
* Abundant with native wildlife
* Short walk to shops, sporting fields and the popular Doma Cafe'
* Stroll to Jasper's Corner community center
* Backing onto nature reserve with path to fields and village center
* Buses to all regional schools and towns
Being positioned in the popular Federal village is certainly a big lifestyle advantage! Peace and quiet, great community and away from the hustle and bustle of our coastal town; while still connected via short drive to local centers and buses to most of the regions schools.
Owners are reluctantly moving interstate and the property is surplus to their needs, enquire today for your inspection, Brett Connable on 0408 155... and Nick Russo on 0405 977... .