- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Superbly designed for family ease, featuring natural tones throughout the expansive floor plan, 40 Glen Ayr Drive provides all the elements for relaxed, family living.
Located only moments away from shops, eateries, schools & medical facilities, you will fall in love with this 4 bedroom double storey home & all it has to offer.
Stand Out Features:
• Grandly proportioned floor plan suitable for a growing family, home business or dual living set up (STCA)
• Impressive 742m2 block featuring raised garden beds with established herbs, succulents & edible vegetation
• Modern & contemporary in design, the open plan kitchen, living & lounge area is adequate for the biggest of families
• The renovated & fully equipped kitchen offers loads of bench & cupboard space plus the added bonus of a dishwasher
• Upstairs is three bedrooms with BIR, two with direct balcony access, the master with its own ensuite
• The family sized bathroom services the upper level, with a bath, shower and separate toilet
• The covered outdoor entertaining area is the perfect spot to relax with friends, whilst keeping an eye on the kids in the yard
• The backyard also accommodates a fully fenced chook house & yard - The chooks can be included in sale
• Multiple rainwater tanks are thoughtfully placed around the gardens & supply nourishment to the chooks & vegetation
• Downstairs is the 4th bedroom/rumpus area, with its own ensuite and private side entry
• Off street parking is available in the drive way, there is also side access for storing you boat or caravan
• Additional storage is provided in the laundry, under the staircase & under the house
The Finer Details:
Rates: $2,616.60/annum approx.
Water: $65.12/quarter approx.
Rental projection: $520 wk approx.
Where to from here:
• Public transport is readily available with a bus stop at your doorstep
• 2 minute drive to local amenities including restaurants, supermarkets, doctors, public transport
• 2 minute drive to Twin Towns Club Banora & Golf Course
• 2 minute drive to several highly regarded local public & private schools
• 5 minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
• 7 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
• 12 minute drive to the stunning coastline of Southern Gold Coast
• 40 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 40 minute drive to Byron Bay
The vendors are committed to selling and are ready to leave behind a massive home with massive opportunity for the next owner. Call today to arrange your inspection and begin living a relaxed lifestyle in one of Banora Point's most desired streets.