- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Privately located at the end of a sought after cul-de-sac, with dedicated reserve to one side and within a coveted and elevated golden grid location, you're ideally situated away from the summer crowds, yet within easy reach of the beach, cafes, restaurants and vibrant town centre for which Byron Bay is renowned.
- ultimate coastal character home with landscaped, low maintenance gardens
- gorgeous and ambient open plan living area opens to the entertainer's balcony, with incredible hinterland views and ocean glimpses, creating a very peaceful casual dining or living area within the heart of the home
- beautifully renovated kitchen includes top of the line appliances and welcoming island benchtop
- in the main home, there are 2 large bedrooms, both with built-in robes and high ceilings
- free standing third bedroom could easily be converted to separate accommodation
- the large main bathroom has a luxurious shower, bath, and separate WC
- another bathroom with shower, incorporating a second laundry, and separate WC, very practical for guests or a growing family
- beautiful sun-drenched sleep out or study at the rear of the home overlooking the gardens
- Lock up garage, carport, and off-street parking
This property has so much to offer, including the potential for even better views from a new build or extension. Whether you are looking for an investment or a place to call home, 31 Seaview Street, Byron Bay will ensure you are the envy of all of your friends.
***DISCLAIMER: Property address is also known as 52 Browning Street, Byron Bay.