- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Centrally positioned in Byron Bay's hinterland and within an easy 7 minute drive to Bangalow you will find this wonderful opportunity to secure your very own working farm.
This 14.52Ha (35acre) property offers approx 1175 Macadamias, approx 1100 Finger Limes and lots of space to plant more.
Water is abundant with 2 spring fed dams, the main dam is fully stocked with Bass. There is good water storage 3 x 22,500 Litre tanks with irrigation infrastructure to water the finger limes and other crops. The Finger Limes are in the early stages of planting and yield/income projections can be obtained upon further enquiry.
The farm shed is fully powered with a 5kw solar energy system and a back-up generator. Inside you will find a little bit of luxury within a fully insulated and lined space. There is a modern gas kitchen, reverse cycle air conditioning, , tiled bathroom with toilet and an approved on-site septic system,…this really could be your weekender, staff amenities or office site. When you explore this property you will see, feel and become one with its natural beauty.
Please note this lot has no residential building entitlement, however other farm buildings can be added.
Included in the sale is some farm machinery which is currently used to manage, maintain and run the farmstead.
All inspections are by appointment.
* 14.52ha (35 acre) fertile farmland
* Approx 1175 Macadamia and approx 1100 Finger Lime trees and other crops
* Approx 12 month supply of Herbicides, Insecticides and Fungicides.
* Space to plant more trees/crops
* Farm shed with solar power, bathroom and approved septic
* Abundant water - 2 spring fed dams and irrigation infrastructure 3 x 22,500 Litre tanks
* Very accessible, only 7 minutes to Bangalow.