- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
- Contact Us
Elevated and private, this timber pole home is full of classic charm on 2,129m2 block.
STAND OUT FEATURES
• Stunning timber floors flow through the open plan living, dining and kitchen space
• A fireplace in the living room adds to the charm of the home, keeping the family warm in the winter months
• An abundance of natural lighting flows through glass panel doors leading to the wrap around timber balcony
• Spacious balcony provides great entertaining, completely covered it takes in the lush green surrounds and the tranquil Tweed River views
• The kitchen features great storage and bench space with a gas cook stove top
• The master bedroom is privately positioned and offers air conditioning, a walk-in robe, balcony and an ensuite with rainforest like, green surrounds.
• Two additional bedrooms boast built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, serviced by a tidy bathroom with bathtub and a separate toilet
• On the lower level, a second living space creates extra room, ideal for a larger family or rumpus space for teenagers and previously had council approval for a large rumpus room for dual living.
• There is a double lock up double garage and a separate laundry
WHERE TO FROM HERE
- 5 Minutes to 'Banora Village' local shops including Coles supermarket, doctor's surgery and chemist
- 6 Minutes to Club Banora
- 7 Minutes to Chinderah
- 8 Minutes to Kingscliff Beach
- 13 minutes to Coolangatta and beaches, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes
- 15 Minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University
- 1 Hour to Brisbane
- 45 Minutes to Byron Bay
- 5 - 10 Minutes to an excellent selection of local schools
THE FINER DETAILS
Rates: $3,000 per annum (approx.)
Water Rates $160 per quarter (approx.)
Build Age: 21 years
Block Size: 2,129m2
Rental Appraisal $680 - $$700 per week
Tucked away in a quiet location on a rare 2,129m2 block, this character filled family home not only provides privacy and tranquility, but also captures stunning views over Lilies island to Chinderah Bay.
For more information, call Lenny McLennan today on 0417 604...
Expressions of Interest closes Friday the 6th of November 2020 at 4:00pm NSW DST