- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Zinc is everything you love about the beach. It also presents a lifestyle that until now, you had only imagined living. With stunning timber flooring, spacious balconies, high ceilings and a refreshing flow of air and natural light, wake up to that distinctive holiday feeling, every day.
A place as special as this is hard to find. You'll find your go-to brunch spot a few steps away, as well as your favourite parcel of sand to set your towel and enjoy the sun and sea.
Greet the sunrise with a morning surf at Kirra Point or a jog along the beautiful beachside footpaths. Toast the end of the day at one of Kirra and Coolangatta's restaurants and bars.
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom + Nook, 1 car park + Storage
- Desirable northern corner
- Ocean views & Surfers Paradise/Broadbeach skyline
- Hinterland aspect
- Sunset views from balcony
- Large living space with an open plan kitchen
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Additional storage (3 extra cupboards)
- Sun deck
- BBQ & seating area
- Resident bike storage
- On-site manager (business hours)
- Body corporate fees approximately $67/ week ($3,500 annually)
- Council rates & water - Expected to be between $2,900 and $3,300 (combined)
Call Lenny McLennan on 0417 604... today to arrange your private inspection.