- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Embrace beachside living at this neat and tidy, one bedroom apartment located within the Oaks Hotel and Resort Seaforth, and positioned right across from the beautiful Alexandra Headland surf beach.
You can't beat the location for lifestyle, there is so much at your fingertips from here. Just an easy 10-minute walk away are both Alex and Maroochydore Surf Clubs, and downstairs from the resort is a Spar grocery store, as well as restaurants and a hotel with Sports bar. Keep active with a morning run along the beach or surf, or grab your bike and ride all the way to Mooloolaba along the designated track.
This is coastal living at its finest. Bask in the beauty of this resort from the balcony while enjoying a cup of coffee. The bedroom is carpeted in this apartment with curtains for privacy and the bathroom offers a neutral decor scheme.
The full-size kitchen has an oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage, all overlooking the open-plan dining and living areas which open out to a balcony with tree top views of the gardens. Take advantage of the complex's facilities including a lagoon pool, lap pool, gymnasium, sauna and lift access.
With very reasonable body corporate fees and a healthy sinking fund, this property would suit both an owner occupier or investor. Thanks to its position along the beachfront and close proximity to Sunshine Plaza, Mooloolaba Esplanade and Cotton Tree each with their boutiques, cafes and restaurants, this resort is popular among travellers.
While for those looking to find a home, this apartment is close to the developing Maroochydore CBD, Sunshine Coast Airport and access to the motorway is just a short drive away. There is also a bus stop right out the front of the complex for convenience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make that dream come true; live in your own tropical paradise, invest in a weekender or beach house for the holidays or invest for the future and holiday let with the help of staff on site. The choice is yours!
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Ocean view apartment located opposite Alexandra Headland beach
- Walking distance to patrolled beaches
- Great size bedroom and bathroom, neutral tones throughout the open-plan living, air
- Wide balcony taking in treetop views of the lush tropical gardens
- Access to the balcony from the bedroom
- Full kitchen complete with lots of storage, oven and dishwasher
- Light filled apartment capturing cooling breezes
- Resort complex facilities include lagoon and lap pools, gymnasium, sauna, lifts and more
- On-site management through Oaks Hotel and Resort - ideal for investors
- Reasonable body corporate fees, very healthy sinking fund
- Convenient location to everything; walk to restaurants, general store, bottle shop,hotel,
surf club and cafes
- Short drive to Maroochydore's Sunshine Plaza, Big Top and CBD, Mooloolaba, airport and
Contact Pam Thomas 0438 272... or Megan Murray 0414 734... today to book your inspection today!