- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Kookaburra Drive is rural living at its best... only minutes from the Whitsundays' major shopping centre, this is one of the closest acreage blocks to town that has the benefits of a town water supply.
This decision to sell has meant that this wonderful opportunity has come to the market.
With a large 5,585m2 of cleared and usable land, this block offers a lot of alternatives.
Currently it has a 12 x 9m triple bay shed set at the front combined with a large 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and double lock up garage home set at the rear.
To appreciate the lifestyle that this house offers, you seriously need to inspect it.
- House is set on the rise at the rear of the property to ensure privacy, breezes and views
- Fully air-conditioned home with large, open plan living area
- Glass sliding doors adjoin the fantastic court yard at the rear of the house
- Kitchen has double granite bench tops with freestanding gas cooker, pantry, utility cupboard, stainless rangehood, and dishwasher
- Master bedroom suite at one end of the house offering extreme privacy
- Complete with spacious ensuite with two seater spa and walk in robe
- Further 2 bedrooms have built ins which back onto each other and ensure privacy
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Study area which could become a fourth bedroom if required
- Laundry with external access and has built in cupboards
- Timber deck at front of house to enjoy beautiful sunsets
- Stunning court yard with the retaining wall a strong feature
- Water feature in court yard includes a fish pond
- Cabana with thatched roof for BBQ area
- Larger than standard double lock up garage
- Large 12 x 9m shed with mezzanine area and electric winch at the entrance to the property - perfect for a business area, workshop or simply just a man's cave with a highrise middle door for the reef boat
- Reticulated water supply and approx 110,000L rainwater tanks
- Concreted all weather driveway
- Brand new 5kW inverter with 21 panels plus 8kVA generator direct back up
- Mailbox for Australia Post delivery to home
*please note boundaries marked approximate only