Free SAE masterclass with Flickerfest director
FLICKERFEST director Bronwyn Kidd will be presenting a masterclass on festival selection, strategy and marketing short films, at the Byron Bay SAE Creative Media Institute Campus.
The class is free and open to all, but registration is required for numbers.
In this masterclass Bronwyn will touch on:
- What makes a short film irresistible to Oscar qualifying film festivals?
- Whether you should you target the Australian or International film circuit?
- What are big Australian festivals looking for?
- Targeting the smaller festivals - why would you do it?
- How to get your film out beyond festivals and make money through distribution of your short
- What you need to know to make your film market ready
Masterclass at SAE Byron Bay campus, Wednesday April 6, 2pm-5pm.