‘Very distressed’: Singo’s pregnant daughter has COVID-19
Ad man John Singleton's pregnant daughter has tested positive for COVID-19.
And her lawyer husband has also tested positive, notifying the Family Court, which is now closed for an initial 24 hours.
Sally and Pierre Hawach are in quarantine at their Hills district home with their two young children, Lewis, two, and Mirabel, one.
"I see my dad all the time but it was one of those weeks that I'd had a lot on so he is completely fine," Hawach told The Daily Telegraph.
"I am so thankful that I haven't seen my mum or dad. This needs to be a lesson to all of us how vulnerable we all are and how serious we all need to take self-isolation, sick or not sick."
Singleton is 78, which puts him in the most vulnerable category for the illness.
Hawach, 36, is 30 weeks pregnant with her third child.
She and her husband have both experienced flu-like symptoms including headaches, fever, cough, shortness of breath and fatigue.
Their daughter, Mirabel, has also shown signs of a flu and will be tested today.
"It would be really nice to have a week in bed if that was the scenario here," Hawach said.
"Instead it is me, 30 weeks pregnant, running around with two kids who are sick. There is no time for rest and of course there is an added layer of anxiety given I am pregnant."
The couple believe they contracted the illness attending a friends wedding in Stanwell Tops on March 6.
Six others who attended the wedding of social media star Jimmy Niggles - real name Scott Maggs - and TV producer Emma Metcalf have so far tested positive.
The Family Court of Australia today issued a statement confirming it had been contacted by "a Sydney-based family law practitioner who advised the Courts that the practitioner had recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Mr Hawach had appeared in the Sydney registry, known as the Lionel Bowen Building on Goulburn Street in the CBD.
"The health and safety of the community and staff is the Courts' priority and therefore, the Sydney registry will, as an abundance of caution for an initial 24 hours be closed on Tuesday 17 March 2020," a statement read.
"This will allow for thorough cleaning to take place and for contact to be made with any member of the community, Judges and staff who may have been present in the relevant courtrooms on the 10 and 12 March."
On Monday, NSW Health issued a statement about the wedding before the Hawach's had tested positive.
"NSW Health has identified a cluster of at least six confirmed cases who attended a wedding at Tumbling Waters Retreat, Stanwell Tops on 6 March, 2020, potentially linked to travel from the US," the statement read. "Close contacts are being followed up for further investigation."